Due to minor technical issues, the Updated Ivy Inspiration Payment Policy was not available for viewing. We apologize for the inconvenience. Below, you’ll find our most recent Payment Policy as of April 21st, 2018.
Ivy Inspiration Late – Fee Policy Notice
April 21, 2018
Dear Ivy Inspiration Parents:
It goes without saying that your continuing support and participation in Ivy Inspiration are clearly pivotal to its tremendous success! Our growing relationship with you, the parents, as well as the students, is precious to us.
In order to build and provide continued good service to our students, we need your help to remain current in our accounts receivables. For this reason, a new company policy is being initiated, beginning with the May 2018 billing period.
Ivy Inspiration invoices are mailed on the first of each month, with a 12-day net term. In other words, we allow up to 12 days for payment. Beginning with the May 2018 billing period, a late fee of 10% of the unpaid balance will be assessed for payments received by Ivy Inspiration after the 12th of the month that do not include a U.S. Mail Post Mark of the 12th or earlier.
Scheduled Private Lessons must be paid in advance to reserve class time. If payment has not been received by the 12th of the month, the private class(s) will be cancelled. You pay for the time scheduled –there are no refunds for being tardy or missed classes. You must give at least 24 hours notice to reschedule class.
We appreciate your understanding of this policy change and your personal efforts to submit payment on or before the 12th of the month, in order to avoid the additional fee. Please contact us with any questions. Again, our sincere gratitude to you for your continued, enthusiastic support!
Best Personal Regards,
Fall/Spring/Winter Group Sessions
1. The tuition must be prepaid.
2. There is a 10-day grace period after the 1st of every month.
3. Any transactions after the grace period will equal a late fee of 10%.
4. Sibling discount is available: $50 off for each sibling.
1. The tuition must be prepaid and there is no grace period.
2. The payment must be a minimum of 4 sessions.
3. To guarantee the class, the payment must be turned in before the first of every month.
4. If classes are cancelled two times in a row by the student, the class will be no longer available.
Summer Group Programs
1. The tuition must be prepaid.
2. There is a 5-day grace period after the 1st class sessions.
3. Additional sessions are available by request and there will be a minimum of 3 students to open each group class.
4. Classes may be cancelled if enrollment drops below the minimum requirement.
5. If a class is filled, students will be place on a waiting list; if an opening does not occur, all fees will be fully refunded.
late cancellation is non-refundable
non-refundable or non-transferable after classes start
non-refundable or non-transferable after being dropped from classes
we do not accept any schedule changes 24 hours prior to class/session
100% refundable due to the teacher’s sickness and emergency before class term starts
non-refundable or non-transferable due to student’s sickness, emergency, personal issues
There is a $30 fee for all NSF checks.
Ivy Inspiration will strictly adhere to our refund/transferable policy.
A two-week notice appreciated if you decide not to continue our programs.
All new students are subject to a non-refundable enrollment fee of $50. This includes an assessment test and consultation.